GUÍA RÁPIDA PARA GANAR EN BLACKJACK
There are many reasons why Blackjack is considered the most exciting online casino game. It has been around for quite some time and many new variants have been introduced, but the essence has always been the same. You will hear and read that the goal is to reach 21 Blackjack, but you should know that this is one of the most common mistakes. The goal is actually to beat the dealer, that is, to have a higher card count than the dealer without going over 21 Blackjack. Therefore, this guide will begin with that basic principles for blackjack.
The advantage of the Blackjack house is quite low, that is, the player has a better chance of winning compared to other card games, and that is one of the main advantages of Blackjack. The advantage of the house depends on the specific rules. When a rule is modified, the house advantage can move in any direction.
Usually, when a new variant is introduced and a rule is altered to decrease the house’s advantage, another rule is also altered to increase it, so that there is still balance. A definitive blackjack guide has to start with a general description of the basic blackjack rules and how the game came about. Once you know how to play Blackjack, you’ll be ready to win by playing blackjack, and Betsala has amazing game presentations and even live tables.
History and Origin of Blackjack
Blackjack is probably one of the oldest card games that have been played for many centuries, but its modern form originates in 18th-century France with the name of 21, or vingt et un. It is believed that the British pontoon variant is actually an alteration of the French Vingt et un.
From France, the game spread throughout Europe, acquiring a different name, and in the 19th century, it became popular in the USA. UU. In the 20th century, when Nevada legalized the game by becoming the first state to regulate the industry, Blackjack’s popularity increased even more.
New variants were regularly introduced and there are currently many versions available. That trend was amplified by following the introduction of online Blackjack software, as that made things much easier for suppliers and it was easier to create and launch new games.
- We already said that the goal is to beat the dealer without going over 21. Suppose it is only you against the dealer and that there are no other players. Things would not change if there is more than one player in the game since all players compete individually with the dealer and not with each other.
- The dealer deals a couple of cards and then deals himself. One of the dealer’s cards is face-up or uncovered, well, that’s the case in most variants. This card is essential for the player and, in general, the player’s next move depends on the dealer’s open card.
- A standard deck of 52 is used and the number of decks in the driveway at the start of the game also has an impact on the house’s advantage and its 21 Blackjack strategy. The strategy to play blackjack with a single deck is not the same as for blackjack with 6 decks since the decision-making process is slightly different.
- All cards have their face value, except for the Ace that can be one and 11 and the Jack (J), Queen (Q) and King (K) that have a value of ten (10).
- If you get a card valued at 10 and an Ace immediately, you get a Blackjack and win the game immediately. The payment, in this case, is three to two, while in all other cases the game rewards in the proportion of 1 to 1. That is. If you bet $ 100 and get a blackjack, the prize is $ 150 + the $ 100 of the initial bet; if you beat the dealer otherwise the prize is $ 100 + $ 100 of the initial bet
How to play Blackjack
- When you play Blackjack, you must first place your bet, regardless of whether you are playing online and the variant you are playing is a software game, or if you prefer Blackjack live. Once you place your bet, the dealer will proceed to distribute the cards.
- When the cards are dealt, you have two basic options, whether to order or stay. Asking means asking for another card, while staying means staying with your pair of cards, hoping that the dealer has a lower hand or goes over 21. If you ask for another card and spend 21, you lose the game. If the dealer has a higher and lower number of 21, you also lose, and in case of a tie, you recover the money wagered.
- We said that asking and staying are the two basic options. In many cases, it can also be doubled, which means that you add an equal bet to your original bet and get another card. If you win you will win double. You can’t hit again after a double. Splitting is also an option when you have two cards of equal value.
- So, let’s say you have two eights and divide them, then the dealer gives you an additional card for every eight, and you play both hands separately, so you could win one game and lose the other. Surrendering when you think the dealer is 21 or get insurance to cover your losses if you think you are likely to be 21 are also options in certain games.
Simple Blackjack Strategy
- Many players play without adopting any type of Blackjack strategy, but this is one of the games where you really need to have a strategy if you want to be more successful. We have already mentioned that the house advantage is quite low, which gives you a better chance of winning theoretically, but if you play without a strategy, it actually decreases your chances of winning, that is, the house advantage increases.
- One of the simplest suggestions you can get is to always divide when you have a pair of Aces and eight (8), regardless of the dealer’s letter.
- Do not divide a pair of cards with a value of ten, or a pair of five, that is not a good idea, again, regardless of the dealer’s cards.
- Double if your hand amounts to 11, or if the value of your hand is ten while the dealer has a four, a five or a six.
Other more specific tips and recommendations constituted an advanced Blackjack strategy. If you are looking to play other games, such as slot machines, maybe you would like to take a look at our Beginner Slot Guide.
If you are looking to play Blackjack, check out Betsala, it has amazing casino games and live tables, of course, blackjack is included. You just have to register, claim your welcome bonus, deposit and win